Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

do you feel disgraced when you see or hear this?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
krayz-ninja

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2007-12-16

do you feel disgraced when you see or hear this? Empty
PostSubject: do you feel disgraced when you see or hear this?   do you feel disgraced when you see or hear this? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 2:15 am

do you feel disgraced when you hear hmong people say hmong pride, i rep all hmongs out there. blah blah blah. etc. etc.

but in reality the don't speak, read, write, or know anythin about it.

i find it disgraceful because they are saying alot of stuff about something they don't knoe but at the same time atleast they have pride for it..
Back to top Go down
fuey401
fuey401

Male Number of posts : 301
Job/hobbies : Fishing, Football, Tennis, Anime, Music, Singing
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: do you feel disgraced when you see or hear this?   do you feel disgraced when you see or hear this? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 7:16 pm

i don't really know about this... like at least they're getting Hmong known out there... but then again it's bad if they don't even know anything about it... but i don't really care if people say anything... i let them do whatever they want... not like i can stop them anyways right? haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fuey401
hmoob_hluas_nraug
hmoob_hluas_nraug

Male Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-11-09

PostSubject: Re: do you feel disgraced when you see or hear this?   do you feel disgraced when you see or hear this? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 9:12 pm

that so true!!!

one of my friend is like all that about hmong, but then he don't even know how to write it..
Back to top Go down
krayz-ninja

PostSubject: Re: do you feel disgraced when you see or hear this?   do you feel disgraced when you see or hear this? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 5:31 pm

fuey401 wrote:
i don't really know about this... like at least they're getting Hmong known out there... but then again it's bad if they don't even know anything about it... but i don't really care if people say anything... i let them do whatever they want... not like i can stop them anyways right? haha

yep true. you can't do anything about it.. but it does seem dumb thoe.
Back to top Go down
krayz-ninja

PostSubject: Re: do you feel disgraced when you see or hear this?   do you feel disgraced when you see or hear this? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 5:32 pm

hmoob_hluas_nraug wrote:
that so true!!!

one of my friend is like all that about hmong, but then he don't even know how to write it..

well writing is kinda hard for many. i can write a little. just the basics.
but there are some that can't read, write, and even speak it.
Back to top Go down
fuey401
fuey401

PostSubject: Re: do you feel disgraced when you see or hear this?   do you feel disgraced when you see or hear this? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 8:09 pm

i can speak it fairly well, reading i'm like so-so and writing i can kind of a little bit... and yea it is dumb though but really can't do anything about it... unless we kill them O.o haha
Back to top Go down
krayz-ninja

PostSubject: Re: do you feel disgraced when you see or hear this?   do you feel disgraced when you see or hear this? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 10:04 pm

fuey401 wrote:
i can speak it fairly well, reading i'm like so-so and writing i can kind of a little bit... and yea it is dumb though but really can't do anything about it... unless we kill them O.o haha

ooo i like that idea. yea lets kill the newbreed. physically not mentally. ahahaha.
Back to top Go down
fuey401
fuey401

PostSubject: Re: do you feel disgraced when you see or hear this?   do you feel disgraced when you see or hear this? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 11:10 pm

hahaha alright then... now to start the massacre mwahahahaha
Back to top Go down
krayz-ninja

PostSubject: Re: do you feel disgraced when you see or hear this?   do you feel disgraced when you see or hear this? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 12:03 am

first target..

which group of the newbreed?

gangsterism...
whitewashism...
blakwashism..
nerdism...
hm... lol.
Back to top Go down
fuey401
fuey401

PostSubject: Re: do you feel disgraced when you see or hear this?   do you feel disgraced when you see or hear this? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:27 pm

i think we should go gangsterism and try to get some to join our side so we can easily frame them and kill others while we're at it o.o
Back to top Go down
proudworks
proudworks

Male Number of posts : 98
Job/hobbies : Web Designer
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: do you feel disgraced when you see or hear this?   do you feel disgraced when you see or hear this? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:20 pm

u guys are funny.... hey... atleast sum ppls are rep hmongs... hmong been trying to be like other ppls foe too long.... i really dont care bout hmong saying hmong pride or saying they rep hmong.. or wat eva... we need sum ppls like that so we can remember who we are.... anywase.. i can write (white and green).. read (white and green)... speak (white and green).. and so forth... **not bragging...** but yeah...
Back to top Go down
http://www.proudworks.com
krayz-ninja

PostSubject: Re: do you feel disgraced when you see or hear this?   do you feel disgraced when you see or hear this? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 1:17 am

fuey401 wrote:
i think we should go gangsterism and try to get some to join our side so we can easily frame them and kill others while we're at it o.o

i like that idea. let them do the killing.

they do the crime. they serve the time. hahaha.
Back to top Go down
CrestFallen
Noobie
Noobie

Female Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: do you feel disgraced when you see or hear this?   do you feel disgraced when you see or hear this? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 6:43 pm

i guess they're just showing the pride of actually being born hmong, but not actually following traditions of hmong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you feel disgraced when you see or hear this?   do you feel disgraced when you see or hear this? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

do you feel disgraced when you see or hear this?
Page 1 of 1